Sweet Banana Omelet Recipe
Love omelets? Then our sweet banana omelet is to die for! The FizzUp trainer is giving you his recipe to encourage you to never skip breakfast, the most important meal of the day, if you want enough fuel to get you through your day.
Ingredients to make a sweet banana omelet
This recipe is so simple, which makes it easy to start your day with your taste buds wide awake and your stomach full. To make our sweet banana omelet, you’ll need:
- 1 banana
- 2 eggs + 1 egg white
- 3 tablespoons almond milk
- 1 to 2 tablespoons agave nectar
For more flavor, you can add 1 tablespoon of chocolate chips and/or 1 to 2 tablespoons of grated coconut to the mixture. You can replace the almond milk with any other kind of milk you like.
How to make a sweet banana omelet
- Step 1: Crack the eggs into a bowl and whisk. Mix the egg white into the mixture.
- Step 2: Slice the banana and gently add it to the eggs.
- Step 3: Preheat a frying pan lightly greased with coconut oil, which can be used for high-temperature cooking.
- Step 4: Cook the eggs 1 to 2 minutes before adding the milk and agave syrup.
- Step 5: Let it cook according to taste. It can be runny or dry.
- Step 6: Add some fruit to give it more vitamins. Kiwis or pineapple blend perfectly with our sweet banana omelet.
Health benefits of our sweet banana omelet
Our sweet banana omelet has many advantages for people who are physically active. Eggs contain high-quality protein, which is excellent for muscle recovery after working out. Egg whites contain certain amino acids such as valine and leucine, which prevent muscle breakdown and increase lean body mass. Eggs are low in calories and help tide you over until lunch because of their high protein content. If your goal is to gain muscle mass, you’ll love this recipe because it will help you reach your fitness goal.
Bananas replenish your energy. A few dark chocolate chips add magnesium. A touch of sweetness helps break up your routine and try something different. Anyone who loves a sweet breakfast will love our sweet banana omelet. You can find a ton of other recipe ideas in the FizzUp Nutrition Guide. Learn how to pair foods to help you reach and maintain your goal.
Enjoy our sweet banana omelet for a great start to your day, guaranteed! By taking the time to cook your own meals, you’ll know what’s exactly on your plate and keep your diet interesting with a little imagination in the kitchen. Ready to give it a try?