Update 1.20: Progress Reports Are Now Available on FizzUp!
Because new features are just one way to boost your motivation, FizzUp has just added some tools that are sure to push it to its max. Many of our users asked for it, and FizzUp listened: get access to a detailed progress report at the end of every level, an optimized refer-a-friend program and an enhanced FizzUp Nutrition Guide.
YOUR PROGRESS REPORT
Was your progress score not enough? Want to take your fitness training to the next level and find out all the details of the progress you’ve made on every level? Then what are you waiting for? Unlock your progress reports now!
Your progress report includes:
- the number of repetitions you were able to do at the beginning of the level for each strength training exercise
- the number of repetitions you were able to do at the end of the level for each strength training exercise
- the number of times you did an Add-on on a level
- the number of calories burned
- the time spent working out on a level
- your overall progress score
Share your results with your friends on Facebook or Twitter to get others to join you in a positive and unique fitness experience.
How can you unlock your progress report? Refer at least three friends by logging into your FizzUp account and going to your friends list to invite your future workout partners. Once your friends sign up for FizzUp, go to your profile, click on “Level,” then click on a progress badge to reveal all the details of the progress you made on that level.
WHAT’S THE REFER-A-FRIEND PROGRAM?
FizzUp gave its refer-a-friend program a makeover. The trainer found another way to keep you motivated to work out and reward you for your progress, because now our refer-a-friend program gives you access to your progress reports.
Invite your friends and get all the details about your results when three of them sign up for FizzUp fitness training. Inspire them to get back in shape or help them train their body for another sport with FizzUp.
- On our website, you can find the Refer a Friend tab by clicking on the downward arrow at the top right-hand corner of your screen. You’ll then see your referral link. All you have to do is send it to your friends by sharing it on Facebook or Twitter, or sending it through Facebook Messenger. You can also send a referral email to your friends and family by entering their email address in the field provided.
- On the app, tap on the Social tab. Tap on the icon at the top right-hand corner of your screen. Tap Invite My Friends and select how you would like to invite them: by text, email or by sharing the referral link on Facebook or Twitter.
The blue circle at the top of your screen indicates the number of people you’ve already referred. The number goes up when your friends use your referral link.
Already referred three friends? Keep inviting even more friends to follow you on FizzUp to create new sources of motivational support from other physically active people you know. After all, the more the merrier!
THE FIZZUP NUTRITION GUIDE NOW IN THE APP
The entire FizzUp Nutrition Guide is now in your pocket, because now the tips are included in the app. You’ll unlock a new tip every two days, giving you enough time to put it into practice. It makes healthy eating a piece of cake!
We’ve also sorted the recipes in the FizzUp Nutrition Guide by category for easier navigation:
- Main Dishes
Whenever you’re looking for a recipe idea, go to the recipe category you’re interested in, then get cooking.
Providing you with the best fitness training and nutritional experience is what drives our innovation. The FizzUp trainer knows that update 1.20 update will boost your motivation to push your limits further than ever before. With all these updates, our goal is to better guide you on your way to reaching your goal!